Bloglovin' Facebook Pinterest E-Mail Instagram Shop Home About Us Freebies Shop Image Map

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Meet Teaching Teens in the 21st!

Hi, everyone! Jen from Teaching Teens in the 21st here, and I'm so excited to be part of the Middle School Mob!



I hope to share with you all some great tips for keeping your classroom organized, and for managing the unpredictable environment that often is middle school!

To kick that off, I'm sharing my No Assignment Forms as a flash freebie TODAY only until 9pm! Head over and pick them up!


I have used No Assignment Forms in my room for the past five years, and they have been such a convenience!

There is no more confusion about who turned in an assignment, or if I lost something now that I use these. It also helps me with staying on top of students turning in missing work. I clip them to the board and remind students to check in with what they are missing each day. As I collect/check-in homework, I carry a stack of these around, or leave them tacked to my "Organization" bulletin board. If a student forgot or didn't do the assignment, they fill this out and give it to me. These are also great if a student has a legitimate excuse for not doing their work, and we can chat about it. 

I also use these to determine effort grades, since I do not grade homework as an academic grade. Since they are small, I can easily carry the stack down to the gym during parent conferences and they can see proof in their own child's handwriting of missing work. I actually input their "Reason" into our eschool comments section if they are missing an assignment, which cuts down on the bogus reasoning as well!

Thanks for reading!

Jen

6 comments:

  1. I have my own version - love the accountability!

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this century there has so many new things happened like the teacher and teens relations and all sort of good things with that. https://dental.residencypersonalstatements.net/dental-school-essay-writing/ you'll be get more ideas about the writing help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there has not huge thing on writing biography. It does not matter which side it was, you just need to do some research and then kept it in decorated way. check it you'll be find some helpful information about the academic writing service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post, By and by multi-day, teachers are using the sharp board as opposed to composing slate, by the help of clever sheets instructors can elucidate things by using www.lowgpa.net/medical-schools-that-accept-low-gpa/ web and understudies can see better with this practical presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing a little part from www.personalstatementexample.net/pharmacy-school-personal-statement-sample of the interview of Brian Sherwin in your blog.I literally loved reading his interview.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In this century the teenage kids are really into the study side and so does the teaching sector which really a better side of them. http://www.essaydocreview.com/benefits-from-the-best-medical-school-essay-editing-service/ that helps me a lot on my academic papers writing.

    ReplyDelete