Bloglovin' Facebook Pinterest E-Mail Instagram Shop Home About Us Freebies Shop Image Map

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Meet Taliena from Koch's Odds 'N Ends!


Hello! I'm Taliena from Koch's Odds 'N Ends and I'm so excited to be part of such an amazing group of middle school bloggers!

I can't begin to explain how excited I've been for my first post on this fun collaborative blog! Even just the preparation for the start of it has been fun. I truly hope you've enjoyed getting to know all of my fellow Middle School Mob bloggers thus far, and without further adieu I'll tell you a bit about myself!
 
I live and teach in (always) sunny and warm Arizona! I teach 8th grade English and 8th Grade Honors English at a middle school in the East Valley. I am married to a wonderful man, who recently went back to school to get his doctorate in physical therapy. We don't have children, but we do have an adorable pompoo (pomeranian-poodle mix) named Guster who has is full of enough energy and mischief to keep us busy each and every day.

I can't say that I have any crazy or even interesting hobbies. Just like most teachers, I'm pretty exhausted after the school day and want nothing more than to flop down on the couch and pass out. I thoroughly enjoy binge watching Netflix while grading papers though!

With my school year in full-swing, I've already begun teaching my curriculum. With that said, I've included the link to an outline for basic paragraph structure that I have my own students glue into their own vocabulary notebooks at the beginning of the year. I hope you'll find it as useful as I do!


Happy teaching!



No comments:

Post a Comment