Bloglovin' Facebook Pinterest E-Mail Instagram Shop Home About Us Freebies Shop Image Map

Friday, August 14, 2015

Meet Mylie from Edison Education!

Hello, everyone! My name is Mylie and I am the blogger behind Edison Education.


I hope that you have enjoyed getting to know the Middle School Mob team so far! I have been so excited to be a part of this amazing blog and the chance to get to know all of you. It truly has been a blessing to get to collaborate with all of my middle school peeps!

Can you believe it is almost fall? I am so ready for football season to be in full swing. I was born, raised, and still reside in the great state of Texas.  Yes, we are the cliché football-watching Texans. On Saturdays and Sundays, only football is allowed on our TV. I attended Texas Tech University for both my bachelors and masters degrees so we never miss a chance to support our alma mater. Go Red Raiders! 


I am now entering my 6th year as a middle school math special education teacher. I have half resource classes and half co-teach classes so I have something different going on every single period in my school day!

With so many classes to plan for, on top of keeping up with special ed paperwork for 54 students who struggle in math, I do not have as much time to create lessons that require a lot of prep. With this in mind, I started creating my Scavenger Hunts.


These scavenger hunts are a life saver for me some days because the only prep is printing off answer documents (which we do a lot of in math anyway) and hanging the scavenger hunt on the walls.

Plus, the kids love doing them! SCORE!


This is the one activity they beg to do again and again. They like to race each other to see who can finish first! How’s that for motivation?!

Head on over to my TpT store for one of my scavenger hunt FREEBIES!

Hope you enjoyed hanging out with me today. Be sure to stay tuned for more meetings!

-Mylie

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE scavenger hunts too! So fun to do with your class...Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mylie is really a nice person and edison education system has a lot of things which has been depended on mylie. read here that is the best one place to know about the quality writing rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really an innovated things which those student are going to do as it could enlange their knowledge section and help them in future. visit the site to know about the quality of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blog post, The basic sections of preparing are aptitudes, feelings, data, culture and estimations of a social occasion of people. These useful site are then modified and passed on age to age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. People do need to consider the route that by picking erroneously way they can never have the ability to reach at some place extraordinarily at some www.getting-into-mba.com/top-marketing-mba-programs/ site and right point as wrong way drives just too wrong way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mylie is such a bright student and her future is really being constructed by her own hand as she does everything possible in future. try this to check the recent guide and tips about the academic writing.

    ReplyDelete