Bloglovin' Facebook Pinterest E-Mail Instagram Shop Home About Us Freebies Shop Image Map

Friday, August 7, 2015

Who is behind Snapshots of Sixth Grade?

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Middle School Mob! My name is Megan and I am the blogger behind Snapshots of Sixth Grade.


I am a sixth grade language arts teacher in Nebraska and I truly love what I do everyday. I hope you find this blog helpful to you and we are a great resource!

As in the back to school spirit (I started on Wednesday--kids start next Wednesday, WHOA! Here we go, ready or not!) I do not have a TeachersPayTeachers store, but I still wanted to make sure I had special freebies for you! Bulletin board style! Who does need bulletin board help at the beginning of the year?

Here is a link to my "read me maybe" board. The picture is below. Grab that here. It is just the fonts, but you need to choose the book covers that would be appropriate for your specific students. You can do it! It's easy.
The next bulletin board option is my "Be You" board. The link to all my words is here. The picture is below.


Please don't hesitate if you have any questions! Happy BACK TO SCHOOL time!

Megan
Snapshots of Sixth Grade Blogger

3 comments:

  1. Love these boards - pretty sure I have pinned them before! :). Thanks!

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boards are so FUN! I kind of wished I taught Reading, just for that board hha

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for creating and providing the templates! I cannot wait to use them this year. I was wondering if you have the "YOU" portion of your "Be You" board. I want to use it, but I do not see it in the PDF. I would just try to find the font, but we can no longer download new fonts on school computers. If you could help in anyway, that would be fantastic.

    Thank you so much!

    -Sarah
    Seventh Grade LA

    ReplyDelete