Bloglovin' Facebook Pinterest E-Mail Instagram Shop Home About Us Freebies Shop Image Map

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Back to School CRAZINESS!

Hello everyone! It's Megan from Snapshots of Sixth Grade here!

How many of you feel like this after your first day of school?

How about after your first week of school?

I always start of the school year with so much energy and then forget how crazy the first week of school is. I absolutely wouldn't change it for the world, but I do love once all of the routines get a lot faster!

Here are some of my favorite back to school activities:
  1.  Since I am a middle school Language Arts teacher, I always try to incorporate Language Arts type activities for the beginning of the school year. One of my favorites is using the book, Exclamation Mark by Amy Krouse Rosenthal. You can find that book here. I read the book, which talks about 'making your mark!' and how are you unique. This is especially perfect for me in sixth grade because they are coming into school with new people and have a chance to completely start over. I have them then create and decorate their own exclamation mark with specific things that are special to them. Here is the exclamation mark ready to go for you ready to download.
  2. I also found this at the beginning of the school year, which I thought was great for my sixth graders. It is a middle school survival kit, which has so many great tools for the beginning of the year. What a great product! Totally worth the money! I used it a lot this year. 
  3. I think it is so important to document their first and last day of school so I do it with a picture frame.
    Here is me with our frame for the last day. I then, put both their first and last day photos together and send it to them over the summer! It's fun summer mail for them and a great keepsake. The three links next are what I use to display their first day of school photos. Here is the instagram symbol. Here is the #firstdayofschool and here is the instagram words.  
I hope you are all having a great start to the school year or will have a great start to the school year, if you haven't started yet! Happy back to school! Enjoy it, it will be the end of the year before we know it!


5 comments:

  1. Who does not want to get back to those school days. How lovely those days are and how much crazy we are in that time. website to know about the quality of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People would love to gather experience but they do not want incidence and if incidence was not happen then how would you gather it. http://www.radiologyfellowship.net/faqs-on-radiology-fellowships/ to check out more helpful guide and tips for writing your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When there has a way to get into a review side then you need to pick it up like the class review could have change a lot of all. look here that I love for the helpful information and its really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are talking about the writing side for a student then I would love to add that every student should have been through this field at least once. http://www.termsgenerator.net/generic-terms-of-service-template/ for more help on your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who does not remember those craziness at our school days? Those days are so awesome and we love to be with that time for sure. http://www.readmission.biz/our-services/academic-appeal-letter-sample/ for the students that is very helpful for the writing services.

    ReplyDelete