Bloglovin' Facebook Pinterest E-Mail Instagram Shop Home About Us Freebies Shop Image Map

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Make the Days Count!



We're counting down to the last day of school, but how about we make the days count instead?

We're all counting down the days until summer break, but what about making the days count?  When I asked my students what that might mean, they said making the days worth it.  So then I asked what would you suggest?
This is what they came up with:


I asked the students how we could make our last days of school count!  This is what they came up with...
I asked the students how we could make our last days of school count!  This is what they came up with...

I asked the students how we could make our last days of school count!  This is what they came up with...
I thought many of these ideas were spectacular!  So as soon as our tests are done, I'm going to make 
the days count with THEIR ideas!  

I envision a great service project where we can combine several of the ideas listed above.  How can we help kids this summer?  Perhaps we can spread the word about the free summer programs and free lunch program in our area by making some posters.  And maybe we can make them outside using some poster paint.  

Whatever we do, we'll be filling our days with things that matter and hopefully that will make all the difference!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment